[Ifeffit] Athena 0.9.18.2 deglitch option

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Dec 9 12:52:48 CST 2013

On 12/09/2013 01:24 PM, Sathish Mayanna wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I wondering, if anyone has problem with the option deglitch in Athena
> especially for 32 or 64 bits Windows system?
>
> Would be really great, if anyone could help me to solve the problem, I
> have a EXAFS data with huge glitch and the software do not choose/remove
> the points and sometimes it crashes.

Here's a useful read:

   http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

The relevant bit is about how you cannot expect me to address your
problem if I cannot reproduce it on my own computer.

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel