[Ifeffit] fitting a specific k range

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:02:32 CST 2013

Hi Anatoly,

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Anatoly I Frenkel <afrenke2 at yu.edu> wrote:
> I object the use of "hosannas of adoration". Other than the use of Greek mythology, I propose the mailing list to be religion-neutral and tautology-free.

Is "Down the rabbit hole" OK?   I'm not sure it usually counts as a
religious text to you, but I'm rather fond of Alice's Adventures and
find it to many useful words to live by.  I don't read it as being
True (in the religious sense that De Rerum Natura,The Odyssey, Don
Quixote, Moby Dick, The Lord of the Rings, and the works of Jorge Luis
Borges and Bob Dylan are), but it does seem somewhat more realistic
and useful than some of those other standard texts from antiquity.

That could just be me. I certainly mean no offense to anyone's belief
system.... ;)