[Ifeffit] fitting a specific k range

fred.mosselmans at diamond.ac.uk fred.mosselmans at diamond.ac.uk
Thu Dec 5 13:32:26 CST 2013

What I find reassuring about Bruce's warnings is they allow you to think properly about what you are doing. Fortunately, unlike Chris, I am not of a size where I have to worry about falling down rabbit holes, unless American rabbits are much bigger than English ones.
I would commend Matt's original question as it opened a debate with 3 of the mainstays of the list. That may not have been the intention but it makes interesting reading for us mailing list voyeurs.

Cheers
Fred
Sent from Samsung tablet