[Ifeffit] EXAFS spectra of uranyl standards

Kate Tucker kate.tucker at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 16:28:22 CST 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has recorded an L3 edge for a single phase UO2Cl2 solid or solution, and a K edge for ZrCl4 and ZrO(NO3)2 solid or solution?

I have already obtained my L3 and K edge data for the uranyl and zirconium containing systems, respectively. However, it has now become apparent that I may have something different going on to what was initially thought, so would really appreciate these spectra for use as standards.

Many thanks,

Kate