[Ifeffit] Lecture/tutorials required on FeFF 9.x

Kevin Jorissen kevinjorissenpdx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:50:24 CDT 2013

Hi Sanjeev,

Depending on what you're doing exactly we may be able to contribute
something.  We have taught several workshops, although I'm not 100% sure
what we have in terms of lecture materials as our workshops tend to be very
hands-on.   In any case we'd be happy to host contributed tutorials on our
website for the whole community to enjoy.

Thanks very much for your interest in using and sharing the FEFF code,

Kevin Jorissen