[Ifeffit] (D) Atoms crashing while running feff

Matt Frith matt.frith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 13:32:32 CDT 2013

Dear All,

I have been trying to run a feff calculation on FeAl2O4 with Fe as the
absorbing atom.  Every time I attempt the calculation in Artemis crashes.
Atoms also crashes if it is run independently.

The dartemis and datoms log files both read:

"At line 90 of file istprm.f Fortran runtime error: End of file Can't
close(GLOB(0x931c6cc)) filehandle: '' at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Demeter/Feff.pm line 1015"

Can someone please tell me what I need to edit to solve this problem? Can
editing something on the input file fix this problem?

The cif file and datoms log file for the problem are attached.  Problem
occurred on Win 7 32bit computer.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Matt Frith