[Ifeffit] crystal analyzer and microprobe

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 16 11:53:12 CDT 2013

I know that this is somewhat off-topic, but the list reaches all the right people.  I have some collaborators who are looking to measure
the Ni/Fe ratio is particles of Fe-rich material.  This ratio is << 1, and they need a non-destructive probe.  A microprobe with a crystal
analyzer would do the job nicely.  Here at ALS, we have the microprobe, but not the analyzer.  Can anyone recommend a beamline that has both?
I'm pretty sure there's at least one at APS; a beamline number and a name would help a lot.  Thanks.
	mam