[Ifeffit] issues with Athena (new Demeter package)

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Aug 12 12:52:35 CDT 2013

HI,

Peak fitting has long been the weakest part of Athena.  I recently discovered a bug that relates to your point 2.  Interestingly, I think this bug dates all the way back to the old version of Athena.  I am hoping to make a new release this week -- you'll have to let me know if that's true.

As for the first question, persistence of results for peak fitting, LCF and PCA is not implemented in any way in Athena.  There is no work around.  If you scroll down my to do list for Demeter at

   https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/todo.org

you will see persistence prominently on display.  The best I can offer is to try to get that implemented in the next release after the one coming up.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel