[Ifeffit] Linear Combination Fitting using ATHENA

Teck Kwang Choo teck.kwang.choo at monash.edu
Fri Aug 9 07:40:28 CDT 2013

Thanks for your reply Edmund.

I agree with you that I might have not chosen the right standards for my
sample. In fact, XRD analysis have confirmed that Ferrite is the main form
of Fe in my sample but I did not have any ferrite standards during XANES
analysis. Was wondering if you happen to have any Ferrite XANES spectra by
any chance?

Thanks and kind regards.

Teck Kwang