[Ifeffit] data point limits in Athena?

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Sun Aug 4 11:40:15 CDT 2013

Jeorg,

I thought the default value for compiled-in array length limit in Ifeffit was 8192.  I am not at work today, so I cannot look at the machine where I compile Ifeffit for the Demeter package.  Perhaps it is smaller.  I can look tomorrow.

Of course, there isn't much more I can say or do with your problem.  Your email is another one of those that makes me sound like a scratched record saying the same damn thing over and over again.  If you don't provide an example that allows me to reproduce your problem on my computer, you cannot expect me to actually do anything about it.  Here's a formula simple enough to commit to memory:

  example + clear recipe = actionable bug report

  no example + no recipe = whiny user

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel