[Ifeffit] L-edge soft X-ray data in Artemis and Athena

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Thu Apr 11 11:37:34 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Can the EXAFS of the L1 edge of 3rd row transition elements be analyzed? I've never tried it, and the discussion so far has been for the L2 and L3 edges. I know there would be some interference from the EXAFS of the lower edges, but that's just a technical problem, and can be corrected for.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College