[Ifeffit] L-edge soft X-ray data in Artemis and Athena

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Thu Apr 11 09:03:41 CDT 2013

Hi,

in Athena you can still normalize data, plot together, etc, but due to
that lines L2 and L3 are very closed you will observe no EXAFS oscillations.
In opposite I  use Athena and Artemis to analyse EXAFS on e.g. O K edge
L edges for EXAFS are useful for mainly 5d and actined elements...

regards
kicaj