[Ifeffit] (D) Athena closing on data import

Jeremy Thorbahn thorbahn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:58:30 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Since I upgraded to the Demeter version of Athena some months ago, I have
been basically unable to use it for some of my data since immediately upon
import, the program shuts itself down with no message. I have Athena
0.8.056 installed as well and do not have the same issue there, so I have
been using that version just fine but I thought I should report this issue
or seek advice if it is a fault of my data and not the program.

I have 0.9.12 and the issue persists. It only occurs with my set of data
from the HXMA beamline at the Canadian Light Source as well, I have
successfully imported data from other beamlines.

I am using Windows 7 Home 64-bit.
I have attached a sample data file which causes the crash.

Regards,
Jeremy