[Ifeffit] Issue On Re-Open of File in Artemis

Daniel Whittaker daniel.whittaker at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 09:23:43 CDT 2012

Hello User Community,

I am having an issue with a project i was working on yesterday - one i hope
can be resolved rather easily.
I was working on the project yesterday then i saved the file and closed
Artemis
and all was well.

However, today when i try and open the file and continue working on it it
instantly crashes the software on pressing FIT. First thing this morning i
updated to version 0.9.12. I am modelling using the first shell fit that is
built in - possible source of error?
I dont know the root cause of the issue as everything i have done here i
have done before with other datasets with no issue. I have tried starting
from scratch
and reinstalling the software too but the issue persists - it all works well
(when startingg from scratch) until it is saved and then tried to reopen.

[Using Windows XP SP3 Install version 0.9.12]

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Dan