[Ifeffit] Opening (D)Artemis error

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Sep 24 15:12:59 CDT 2012

On Monday, September 24, 2012 12:55:47 AM Raimundo Lora Serrano wrote:
> Dear Bruce or colleagues,
> Below is the error written in the log file after importing a saved
> (D)Artemis project. I cannot save an Artemis project and open it again.
> Just have to start (again) from the beginning. As stated previously, the
> program just fails to launch. Thanks in advance,

Raimundo,

I have found the problem, but I don't have a good work-around.  The
best I can say is that I'll fix the problem in the next release.

I have found several problems with the new release I announced last
Thurday, so I am planning on making a bug fix release in the next day
or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel