[Ifeffit] Demeter 0.9.11

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 20 08:19:08 CDT 2012

Hi,

Yesterday I posted a new version of the Windows installer for Demeter
at

  https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/downloads

and tagged version 0.9.11.

A couple problems recently discussed on this mailing list that have
been addressed:

  * I believe I fixed the problem of Demeter not co-existing on a
    windows computer with another version of perl.  See this thread:
    http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2012-August/010683.html

  * Athena now correctly imports data with a reference of another
    element.  See this thread:
    http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2012-
September/010700.html

  * Improved import of project files from the old version of Artemis.
    See http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/pipermail/ifeffit/2012-
September/010718.html

There are several other improvements.  For a complete list see:
  https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/Changes.org

Installation instructions:
  http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/pods/installation.pod.html

Reporting bugs:
  http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/pods/bugs.pod.html

As always, use this mailing list to report problems or to make
suggestions.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel