[Ifeffit] Demeter will not start without admin permissions

Jason Gaudet jason.r.gaudet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:31:53 CDT 2012

Thanks Matt, this was helpful in directing my troubleshooting.

Somehow, the problem seemed to resolve itself today without my
intervention.  So I'm again stumped, but I'm stumped with a perfectly
functional version of Demter again.  Maybe recent Java updates changed
something, or some other software update I'm too lazy to track down ...

So, trouble issue resolved, as mysteriously as it began.  Gremlins, clearly.

-Jason