[Ifeffit] Problem with Demeter Artemis 0.9.10

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Sep 10 11:47:36 CDT 2012

Hi Matt,

I wanted to let you know that I found and fixed the bug giving you
trouble.  There was another bug lurking that caused a crash after I
fixed the first problem!  Yikes!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  It should be fixed in the
next release of the Windows installer.

Cheers,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel