[Ifeffit] Importing Multiple Data Sets into Athena

Daniel Whittaker daniel.whittaker at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 09:50:32 CDT 2012

Hello all,

I am having a small issue when importing multiple data sets into Athena all of which have a reference channel.

The issue i am experiencing is that when importing multiple data sets together they do not all import correctly. The first data set (of all selected) imports fine (The data is Np and the reference Zr foil) - it imports the reference file which can be aligned to the calibration Zr foil file. However, the remainder of the files do not work at all, the reference channel does not import correctly at all. I have tried (best as i can tell) all of the pre-process options to no avail. When i import them individually it works although I have to tell it what element the ref channel is and the edge and E0 (couldn't the edge and E0 be linked such that selection of one filled the other?) but this isn't too much of an issue.
It is by no means a massive problem but i thought i would ask if there is a way around it or if it is a real bug?
All other multiple data processing - such as "align marked groups" - works fine.

Regards,
Dan Whittaker