[Ifeffit] Linear combination fitting without normalization

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Sat Oct 27 10:34:31 CDT 2012

Yes, Jan.

The workaround is to import your pre-normlaized data into Athena, and then fix the edge step to 1. I think you might also need to choose the "additional parameters" and uncheck "flatten normalized data" option.

With the edge step fixed and no flattening, normalization should leave your data unchanged, allowing you to perform LCF on your pre-processed data without a second round of normalization.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College