[Ifeffit] command window

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Oct 24 08:07:14 CDT 2012

> I am a beginner for xafs analysis. I installed the Demeter on my laptop. I found there was always a black command widow when I start
> athena or artermis. If I close that window, the program was also closed.  My operation system is windows 7. Why?

A man walks into his doctor's office and says "Doctor!  Doctor!  It really hurts when I laugh!  What should I do?"  The doctor calmly responds, "Stop laughing."

I haven't yet figured out how to reliably keep the pipe between my code and the plotting program open without an active command window.  While I am sure that a solution exists, I have to prioritize my efforts.  The presence of the command window just isn't a show-stopping problem.

Have you tried ... ummm .... not closing the command window?