[Ifeffit] release 0.9.13.1

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Oct 22 15:20:16 CDT 2012

Hi,

As a result of a problem brought to my attention by Ku-Ding Tsuei, I
built a new installer of my software for Windows.  The new installer,
release 0.9.13.1 can now be downloaded from

  http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/

This is an installer package.  There is not a package for updating
from 0.9.12.  You must download and install the new installer package.

This new installer is essential for anyone using Artemis.  As Ku-Ding
discovered, versions 0.9.11 through 0.9.13 all suffer from the same
problem.  If you are using Artemis from any of the affected versions,
you *must* upgrade.

I apologize for making three flawed releases of my software and I hope
that no one has been too inconvenienced by my mistake.  Once again,
this mailing list and its most excellent community proves to be the
best feature of our software!

As a bit of consolation, I want to direct your attention to the
Artemis Users' Guide.  I have put a lot of effort into it in recent
weeks.  It is still not complete, but it is much enhanced.

  http://bruceravel.github.com/demeter/artug/index.html

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel