[Ifeffit] Help to run Demeter on Windows XP (So. Muru)

Andrei Shiryaev a_shiryaev at mail.ru
Wed Nov 28 23:15:53 CST 2012

Dear All,

I have a similar problem running Demeter on Windows 7 64 bit. It simply makes nothing.

I remember that several years ago there was a problem to run IFEFFIT on XP windows machines which were operating under non-unicode settings (in those cases it was Brazilian (i.e. Portugese) and Russian versions). Bruce had solved the problem using another compilation of Perl, if I am correct.

Is is possible that the same "non-unicode" problem persists in Demeter?

All the best,
A.Shiryaev