[Ifeffit] error function in Athena's peak analysis module

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 26 09:14:34 CST 2012

Between the recent hurricane and lots of beamtime, I am way behind in
addressing the many issues that have come up with the software in the
last couple of months.  Now that NSLS is no longer in operations, I
plan to get back to the software.

I will put this on my list of things to do.  Thanks for the bug
report, Linda.

Cheers,

PS: Chris' suggestion is a good one.  Peak fitting is certainly not
the stringest part of Athena.  It's adequate, but not great.  It is an
area which will certainly benefit by moving from Ifeffit to Larch.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel