[Ifeffit] questions about plotting old fits with demeter/artemis

Georges Siddiqi siddiqui at inorg.chem.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 13 04:24:08 CST 2012

Hi All,

I recently upgraded to the new version of demeter/athena/artemis, and while
it is very nice to use, I am thoroughly lost in some areas.

In the old version of Artemis, it is very easy to select old fits and plot
them compared to the experimental data/new fits.  I cannot figure out how
to do this in the new version.

The tutorial merely says "The history plotting tool is not currently
working, making it difficult to write this bit of documentation!"

Currently what I do is goto the "history" box of the main window, and goto
the "plot tool" tab, but I can only add the 9 first fits to the plotting
list.

Any suggestions?  am I missing something obvious? or is this (as the
tutorial implies) a functionality that hasnt been added yet?

thanks,
georges