[Ifeffit] About Launching Athena on Mountain Lion (Mac OS 10.8)

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 12 08:57:28 CST 2012

Hi Yohei, All,

Thanks for the tip!   Is anyone able to work on support for Mac
support for Ifeffit + Horae + Demeter codes?   I have very little time
to work on this these days.  .I've tried to a couple times to get
wxPerl installed on a Mac well enough to run Demeter, but haven't been
able to get that to work.

If anyone can take these on, it would be a huge help to the community.
 I'd happily send along the scripts I've used to build iXAFS.