[Ifeffit] Demeter plotting problem in 64-bit Windows 7

Leon Clarke L.Clarke at mmu.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 11:00:26 CST 2012

I've just installed the latest version of Demeter on my laptop running 64-bit Windows 7. While I can get the programs to start and run, e.g. Athena, no plots are generated.

I'm actually sat in the Diamond XAS workshop and Fred M is stumped by this issue.

Are there any known conflicts with the latest version of Demeter, specifically plotting data, running on 64-bit Windows 7 and any solutions?

Many thanks, Leon

-----

Dr Leon J. Clarke

Lecturer in Environmental Analytical Chemistry

Division of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences

School of Science and the Environment

Faculty of Science and Engineering

Manchester Metropolitan University

John Dalton East