[Ifeffit] questions and storms

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Nov 1 09:49:14 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I have received a number of questions and bug reports about the
software -- both over the mailing list and via personal mail -- in the
last few days.

Because of the recent storm here in the eastern part of North America
I have fallen a little behind.  I will address all the issues sent to
me, but I may not respond for several days as I get caught up both at
work and at home.  If you are waiting for an answer to your question
-- please be patient, I won't forget about you.

Regards,

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel