[Ifeffit] (no subject)

Anatoly I Frenkel afrenke2 at yu.edu
Mon May 7 00:21:11 CDT 2012

It sounds like a good idea but you will still need to know whether the best fit results for the bond length and third cumulant are correct. Since they are expected to vary widely for different cluster sizes and different substrates and different atmospheres, you should first try to see if your method will work for a more simple system where you know what the bond length and third cumulant should be, i.e. bulk Pt.
Besides, you may find something similar to what you are proposing in Bus and v.Bokhoven's article.

Anatoly

Sent from my mobile phone, please forgive typos