[Ifeffit] How to use ATOM on this file?

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Sun May 6 02:18:32 CDT 2012

Hi Wei,
because you have atoms in the same sublattice, ATOM has problems. Try to
calculate paths 2 times- once with full Zn sublattice, second with full
Al sublattice, of course both with the absorbing atom in respect to the
edge you ant to investigate. This you need to change manually in ATOM
card. Then make a mixture of both calculations (by changing respectively
amp parameter). More detailed explanation or another possible solution
you can find in documentation and in archive of mailing list.

kicaj