[Ifeffit] How to use ATOM on this file?

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Sat May 5 02:18:42 CDT 2012

Hi Wei Li,
I guess that ATOM makes some errors about atoms laying too close? Am I
right? (sorry I can not check cif file now) Could you write something
more about the problem and sample?
If I understood you want to create a Al doped Zn compound - in the
archive of this mailing list are some examples how to do it.
regards
kicaj