[Ifeffit] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Jun LIN via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri May 4 08:13:14 CDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Jun LIN requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ifeffit,

- Jun

Accept invitation from Jun LIN
http://www.linkedin.com/e/o6ijfu-h1t9l58n-2b/qduvo2QRI4F0un7ciuz8AHbr3EkWavLgBCh46UcrlBIW0Q_W8l/blk/I204240024_130/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0PclYQcz0Md38Qc399bSd3p39hpQxNbP4TcjsRdzkSejoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2rsuRUmAwpP5c1

View invitation from Jun LIN
http://www.linkedin.com/e/o6ijfu-h1t9l58n-2b/qduvo2QRI4F0un7ciuz8AHbr3EkWavLgBCh46UcrlBIW0Q_W8l/blk/I204240024_130/c3cNnPgOc30QczgMcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3gqDjkWEUpP5c1

Why might connecting with Jun LIN be a good idea?

Jun LIN's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Jun LIN's invitation, check Jun LIN's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation