[Ifeffit] screen resoluition problem

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Wed Mar 21 02:13:23 CDT 2012

Dear Alessandro,
this is known feature of Athena, Artemis. I know also this problem well
- I run sometimes programs on Eee PC 10 inch screen (1024x600) Here, on
the mailing list was long while ago a discussion about that and only two
solutions up to now are, AFIK:
- work with different screen resolution (I change to 1024x768)
- change the size or type of font (Athena menu: Settings --> Edit
Preferences --> Fonts or change manually the file: ...Application
Data\horae\athena.ini) till fits to you (you have a big screen)
regards
kicaj

ps. please do not cite another thread writing new one.