[Ifeffit] Learning IFEFFIT

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Sun Mar 11 12:48:40 CDT 2012

Hi,
I can propose you few things:
read the manual available on the webpage of feff,
find in the internet some presentations (pdf or powerpoint) of Bruce
Ravel, Ania Wolska or Moniek Tromp - there are some nice examples how to
define/use multipaths.
about the multipaths - I do not understand completely what you mean. Do
you import the experimental data from the file and calculate in Artemis
paths from the structure file?
Does single paths fit to experimental data? What about the phase
correction? What sample you investigate (the symmetry of sample I mean -
is some inorganic or organic, semiorganic)? What is the value of NLEG
parameter in feff.inp file? Maybe some multipaths are missing.
And finally which plots - in R or in k scale? what are windows for R and
k space for fitting?
The best would be if you send a project file to see it.

kicaj