[Ifeffit] inquire for the EXAFS of the mixture of species

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Thu Mar 8 01:17:06 CST 2012

Hi winejia,
it is trivial but at the same time hard problem to solve.
There are 2 ways: using Athena and using Artemis
Using Athena you have measured your sample and all possible references.
The result comes from the fit of the linear combination of your references.
Using Artemis is similar but instead of measured references you create
models (FEFF cards) from known structures and than fit to your
experimental data.
For sure you will find some more tricks in the archive of this mailing
group.
good luck
kicaj