[Ifeffit] Problem occurs in ARTEMIS

Ashok Yadav ashokyadav0008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 03:38:46 CDT 2012

Dear
All,
I am
using windows 7 professional in my desktop. My ARTEMIS (0.8.014 free
available) is not working properly even Athena is working very well. When I am
opening my project files which is fitted and saved day before, artemis is not
opening it and showing an error massage  "Artemis
trapped one or more errors! Error message dumped to the screen" , but
I couldn't see such error message on the screen. This same massage is also occurring when I try to quit from
Artemis window and it isn't quitting. When I opened this project files using
artemis installed in another PC and my laptop these project files are
working very well (even I can refine fitting in another PC using same artemis
version). I have re installed the software but the same problem
occurs again and again.
If anyone encountered
problem like this please help me to resolve it.

Thank you
Ashok