[Ifeffit] Sixpack, PCA controll, "IND" column

Baker, Leslie lbaker at uidaho.edu
Thu Jun 21 12:40:55 CDT 2012

Amazon has lots of used copies.  I like original sources -- especially
since you can look at them and see, for example, that a particular
function is described under the heading, "Empirical Methods" instead of
relying on what someone told you on the Internet.

Sam's Sixpack paper cites Malinowski's 1977 paper, and both are
available online.
S M Webb (2005) SIXpack: a graphical user interface for XAS analysis
using IFEFFIT. Phys. Scr. T115, 1011.
E R Malinowski (1977) Determination of the Number of Factors and the
Experimental Error in a Data Matrix. Anal Chem 49, 612.

-Leslie