[Ifeffit] Horae examples with Mac distribution

Scott Calvin scalvin at sarahlawrence.edu
Thu Jun 14 14:59:23 CDT 2012

Hi all,

When I download the universal binary of Ifeffit (1.2.12) and Horae for Mac, it doesn't seem to include the folder of example files--or at least I can't find the files with a search. Are they actually there somewhere? If not, is there a way to download just those files?

I've got a copy of them from past distributions, and I've now sent a copy of them to my student, so we're actually set. Still, I thought it worth asking on behalf of other Mac users.

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College