[Ifeffit] problems

johnny huertas johnnyhf at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:21:50 CDT 2012

Members of list:
I have some problems to resolve a question. I have been working a lot in fit the AgBr(1-x)Clx example of FEFFIT site. My fits were good in my  opinion, but I don't know how to identify the Br and Cl atomic distribution around Ag (random or specific?). I didn't find any example about this in the site. Conversely I have made some attempts to identify such distribution. I have made two fits preparing for each one feff file, a feff file puting Br and Cl atoms in face and other in medirian position around Ag knowing the CN=6 of this central atom and fiting only the first shell. Unfortunatelly I don't have found satisfactory results because the paremeter are equal in both cases. I would like you help showing a similar example. Thanks.
Jhonny Huertas Flores
Rio de Janeiro-Brasil