[Ifeffit] Referencing Demeter

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 13 07:22:45 CDT 2012

Daniel,

Please use the Ifeffit mailing list questions and comments on the
software.

> My name is Daniel Whittaker, I am PhD student at the University of
> Manchester, UK. I have used your Demeter software (Athena and Artemis - i
> used the first shell fit method as reading in crystal data was very
> problematic) to model some EXAFS data. I am now preparing the manuscript
> for publication and was wondering how you would like referencing (other
> than Bruce Ravels Demeter software package) and if there is anything in
> particular you would like in the experimental section about how the
> software works? I have looked on your page and couldn't seem to find
> anything that explicit requests referencing in a particular format.

 Ravel, B. & Newville, M. athena and artemis: data analysis for X-ray
 absorption spectroscopy using ifeffit, Journal of Synchrotron
 Radiation 12, 537–541 (2005) http://dx.doi.org/10.1107/S0909049505012719

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel