[Ifeffit] Athena Request

BradleyW Miller Miller.BradleyW at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Jul 11 15:04:21 CDT 2012

Bruce and Scott,

Thanks for the response. I thought I had downloaded the latest version of
Athena (twice I tried) but looking at the image you sent demonstrates that
I have not.

Thanks for your time.

Respectfully,
Bradley W. Miller, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Fellow
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
U. S. Environmental Protection Agency
National Risk Management Research Laboratory
Land Remediation and Pollution Control Division
5995 Center Hill Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45224-1702

Office:   (513) 487-2889            Miller.BradleyW at epa.gov
Fax:       (513) 569-7879            www.epa.gov

www.tinyurl.com/bwmiller

The great tragedy of Science—the slaying of beautiful hypothesis by an
ugly fact.— Thomas H. Huxley

Views or Opinions expressed in this email is solely representative of the
sender and does not represents those of the EPA or any other agency.