[Ifeffit] Crash when Discarding Feff Calculation

Andrew Korinda a-korinda at northwestern.edu
Sat Jul 7 16:06:52 CDT 2012

I have an Arthemis project (started in Demeter) with several feff
calculations with the input written by me into a feff.inp boiler
plate. The calculations themselves were fine but now when I show a
calculation and click discard, I get the pop-up asking me if I want to
discard this calculation, I click yes, then everything closes.

Attached is the log file, project file, and demeter.mru. Let me know
if there's anything I can do to help debug this.

Andy Korinda