[Ifeffit] Quantitative estimation according to LCF

David Morse davidmorse00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:39:20 CST 2012

I guess it is a simple question, but would be happy to get a statistical advise
over here:
I have the total concentration of metals in my samples and their standard
deviation. I did a linear combination fit according to their EXAFS and got the
best fit for a certain composition. I am aware of the limitations of this
interpretation; still want to get some quantitative estimation of each component
in my sample. I am multiplying its fraction (according to LCF) in the total
concentration... that's easy.. but how should I treat the standard deviation of
each fraction in this case?