[Ifeffit] Sudden Difficulty with Importing Data into Athena

George Sterbinsky GeorgeSterbinsky at u.northwestern.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:53:40 CST 2012

Tony,

Have you checked to see if the directories referenced in your error
messages actually exist?

I am running iXAFS (according to the about iXAFS menu it is version 2
(2.2)) on mac OSX 10.5.8. One thing I noticed is that the directory
referenced in your error message,
/Applications/iXAFS.app/Contents/Resources/Horae/bin/ifeffit, does not
exist on my computer. Instead ifeffit is found in
/Applications/iXAFS.app/Contents/Resources/local/bin/ifeffit

George