[Ifeffit] Sudden Difficulty with Importing Data into Athena

Tony Kelly tkelly72 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:18:14 CST 2012

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the quick reply.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling
twice, though I suppose I could try a different version.  I have also
made sure that my x11/xquartz software was up to date, though I have
not changed or added software or updates between the last time it
worked and now.

It literally worked last night, then it no longer worked this morning.

I've never had antivirus software on my macs, but I could download one
and do a scan to see what that gives me.

If I find a clear solution to what may have happened, I'll be sure to
reply again to share the answer.

Tony Kelly
Air Force Institute of Technology
Nuclear Physics and Engineering