[Ifeffit] The degeneracy and the coordination number

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Dec 27 07:52:30 CST 2012

Enter the words "coordination" and "degeneracy" in the box at the top of the page, then click the button labeled "Search".

I suspect the answers from the many times this question has been asked before will be helpful to you.  For example, this post from Scott -- http://www.mail-archive.com/ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/msg03435.html -- in response to a thread on this very topic -- is quite helpful.

If it's still not clear, then ask again about the part that remains confusing to you.

Cheers,