[Ifeffit] Per-data set R-factor

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Fri Dec 21 12:43:44 CST 2012

Lyle,

Thanks for your email.  It is easy to let items on the to do list
languish if no one makes any noise.  Knowing that you are interested
is helpful.

To be honest, I cannot remember why I disabled that feature.  I'll
look into it.  Perhaps I'll be able to get it into the next release.

In the immediate, you certainly can compute it.  You can save the data
and fit to a column data file and do whatever statistical assessment
you want.

The question about automated export of the data is an interesting
one.  Currently, Artemis does not offer to do things like write column
data file output at the end of a fit, but that is reasonable and maybe
even useful.  I'll think about that as well.

Cheers,