[Ifeffit] Per-data set R-factor

Lyle Gordon lyle at lylegordon.ca
Thu Dec 20 23:19:57 CST 2012

Dear iffefit users,

I am using the latest version of Demeter/Artemis to fit some EXAFS
data. I'm running Win 7 64.

I found in Horae that when I fit multiple datasets it would output the
R-factor for each dataset in the fit. I would really like these values
in the newest version.

I found on the todo list
(https://github.com/bruceravel/demeter/blob/master/todo.org)

[ ] per-data set R-factor reporting in log file is turned off.

Is there a simple way to turn this "on"?

If not I guess I can calculate it by hand from the Re/Im terms of the
R space data and fit. To that end, if I have a few datasets it is
tedious to export the data/fit files for each sample. Is there an
automated way to export this data?

Thanks very much,
Lyle

--