[Ifeffit] Demeter installation (under Ubuntu)

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Dec 19 09:18:18 CST 2012

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:12:54 AM Denis Testemale wrote:
> What do you think of my Xmas gift Bruce?

Apparently I am on Santa's list of naughty children.

I will have to put 12.10 onto one of my computers in order to
investigate this.  Perhaps this weekend....

If you are inclined to investigate further and have a computer running
12.04 or lower, I would be interested to know if you run into the same
problem.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel