[Ifeffit] How to do with diffraction peak

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Wed Dec 12 16:09:29 CST 2012

W dniu 12-12-12 18:49, Matthew Marcus pisze:
> I have never tried fitting peak shapes to the Bragg peaks (say, a
> Lorentzian or pseudo-Voight plus a smooth polynomial; don't subtract
> the polynomial).
I have never tried too, simply I took care of data during experiment, as
is mentioned in posts before. And I suppose it would be very painful,
more than Pb tape... Anyway - good ideal with this Pb tape.

coming back to the problem with Bragg peaks, does anyone knows if it is
possible to analyse EXAFS with more than 1 interest regions? like 2 or
more FT windows - before, between and after Bragg peaks, or is possible
to introduce one own FT window function in Athena?

regards
kicaj